The City of Palo Alto continues to fundraise for exhibits through its Commemorative Block Campaign. Your commemorative block will become part of a community donor wall and will be displayed for a minimum of 15 years. Blocks may be custom-inscribed with a name, dedication, a memorial, or an inspirational quote. Schools may inquire about a class challenge for a commemorative block.
How your donation helps:
- Children learn through their senses. They touch, smell, listen and look. Your donation will help fund sensory-rich exhibits in the museum and zoo.
- Playing with blocks helps children learn about gravity and balance, develop their vocabularies, and improve their math skills. Your support will help fund a new block-play experience every three months.
- There will be free science experiences on the outdoor promenade and in the adjacent park. Your donation will help build these experiences, which are truly a gift to the whole community.
- The JMZ received a grant to work with the disability community to develop accessible exhibits for children and caregivers of all abilities. Your contribution will make unfunded access and inclusion experiences a reality.
Donor block inscriptions:
- Small Block: Maximum 30 characters (including spaces)
- Medium Block: Maximum 60 characters (including spaces)
- Large Block: Maximum 90 characters (including spaces)
Click here for more information or to purchase a commemorative block.